Saturday, October 8, 2016

October Eighth, Two Thousand and Sixteen



Good morning children! I am up here at the North Pole watching the snow fall, and you know what's funny? One of my elves, Johnnie, he's outside trying to build a snowman. He thinks I don't see but he took one of my hats and coats so the snowman is becoming more like Santa Claus than Frosty. I better not let Frosty see, he might try to make it come to life with his old top hat!

I cannot wait to come to your city soon so you can sit on my knee and tell me what you want for Christmas, children. You know, I had someone ask me how is it I can be at all the places in the world with the children getting their lists, and then fly around the world in one night. Do you know how I can do it? That's right, magic. Magic is a wonder of the world boys and girls and if you believe in magic, you will believe in some of the most extraordinary things that will happen. Have you ever been watching your favorite television show, and felt your ears warm up? Or what about when you've been playing in your room, and you thought you heard someone call your name but no one did? Yes, that is magic!

Image result for Christmas magic

Christmas magic is an amazing feeling for you and your parents. It's the warm, fuzzy feeling you get when you get your Christmas tree decorated, turn off the house lights and just stare together as a family at the warm glow. It's the excitement you get on Christmas Eve when you lie in bed knowing that I'll be coming down the chimney, and Rudolph and the other Reindeer will be waiting on the rooftop. Keep the Christmas magic in your heart dear children, and you will never go wrong.


Merry Christmas children, I will see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment