Sunday, November 12, 2017

November Twelfth, Two Thousand and Seventeen

Image result for santa claus workshop


Hello children, how are you doing today? I am very well, as I am working with my elves to get the toys ready for Christmas Eve. Did you know, that I've begun checking the naughty and nice list for the first time. I'm seeing some of your names there, and Tristan you need to make sure to listen to your Mother when she tells you to do something. Olivia, make sure not to argue with your Mommy and Daddy when they tell you to pick up your toys. Jarrod make sure and give Colton an extra hug every day. Remember children, I see when you're sleeping and I know when you're awake.

I got to have a meeting today with my head elf and we discussed Shopkins. Those cute little things are getting ready to fill many stockings, so make sure to do your chores, pay attention in school, pick up your messes, make your beds, and get ready for Christmas to come! I cannot wait to come see you on Christmas Eve, I'm excited to see what cookies you make and don't forget the reindeer. They love carrots, and will be grateful for the snack on the long trip around the world.

Merry Christmas, Ho Ho Ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment