Thursday, July 28, 2016

July Twenty-Eighth, Two Thousand and Sixteen



Good evening boys and girls. Santa Claus here and I want to talk to you about something very important...cookies. Do you like baking cookies at Christmas time with your Mommies and Daddies? I think one of the most wonderful traditions you can have is baking those delicious cookies every Christmas with your family. Whether it be chocolate chip, gingerbread men, sugar cookies, whatever you like and then decorating them with frosting and sprinkles. You know Santa Claus will never turn down a single cookie! I love coming down the chimney and smelling that amazing aroma of freshly baked cookies sitting next to a cool glass of milk. Don't forget to leave out the cookies and milk for me when I come to your house on Christmas Eve. Don't forget the reindeer either! They love carrots, OH do they love carrots. Last year, so many houses didn't have eight carrots and I had to tell Dancer to stop eating Vixen's carrots. Such silly reindeer.

It's about to be August children, so begin telling your parents what you want for Christmas. They will tell me, and I will work very hard with the elves to get what you want and deserve. Remember, Christmas isn't just about what you get but what you do as well. The memories will be there forever, so be with your family and love every moment you can.

Merry Christmas boys and girls, and sleep well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment