Sunday, July 10, 2016

July Eleventh, Two Thousand and Sixteen


Good evening incredible children. The days and nights are getting hotter where you are aren't they? Here at the North Pole, it is Christmas all year round. The elves are busily making the toys and presents for all the good girls and boys, and we are currently chipping away the coal for the naughty children's stockings as well. I have heard that this year, Blaze and his Monster Machines are very popular, so Blaze stopped by to help me think of some new toys to build for all of you. Then suddenly, AJ pressed a button, and I got to ride around the North Pole IN Blaze!


Crusher still seems to believe if he cheats, he will win and he does not know that cheating means that you are being naughty. He's getting coal in his stocking unless he changes his ways!


Boys and girls I hope you are listening to your Mommies and Daddies every day. Cleaning up your rooms, brushing your teeth, and making sure to help out when you can. I see you when you're sleeping, and I know when you're awake. Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas Children! We are counting down...




No comments:

Post a Comment